Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Introduction: Get to know the Author
My name is Allison Bignell. I have spent the past 12 years of my life working with children on all different levels including spending the last five years as a professional Nanny. I am no Super Nanny and do not have any children of my own. What I do have are invaluable years in the most critical part of early childhood development watching myself and parents make mistakes and learning how to fix them. The purpose of my blog is to allow you to gain insight from someone who has already been down the road you are headed and to, hopefully, guide you in the best direction possible. I will do this with a collection of stories derived from my own personal experiences formulated to be your life vest when the flood of parenting begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment